Welcome to NCEA’s Online Library!
Here we’ve collected information about:
- Commonly requested compilations of Statistics/Data related to abuse, neglect and exploitation of elders and adults with disabilities
- Research Reviews and summaries to help practitioners, students and researchers to access recent and past research studies and highlights of findings
- Public Policy overviews of laws, regulations and other efforts by government in the U.S. to address the problem of abuse, neglect and exploitation
- Government Reports from federal agencies including Congressional reports and surveys, the Centers for Disease Control, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, and the Office for Victims of Crime
- Free Webinars & Podcasts presented by the NCEA, sub-grantees, and allies, designed to educate and bring professionals together to collaborate on targeted issues
- Related Sites with links to government and nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions providing additional information on the topics described above